Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Egen- Valentines I made for people and ones I made just for fun too.


Egen- I put hearts on the walls.  One wall has all orange and green hearts and the other wall has all red and yellow hearts.

Egen- This wall of hearts has all purple-ish hearts.

Quinn- It's a magical creature that I made up.  I got the idea from two different kinds of animals.  A shark ate a polar bear so it got fur on it.  The other animal is a fish that ate a rat and got furry.  The furry shark is eating the furry fish in the picture.  I was drawing this while Egen was drawing valentines.

Egen- I used my window markers to draw hearts and words on the windows for Valentine's Day.






Egen- The inside my heart mouse for Thirsty, my pet mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment