Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Having fun and building gingerbread cities.

Quinn- Me and my "Egen Defeater" costume.  We were pretending to battle.  The costume use to be my Halloween costume of an owl.  

Egen- Me dressed up in my Quinten destroyer animal costume.  I'm waiting to ambush Quinten.  I have my wolf mask, tinfoil armor, cape, and black mask.  

Egen- The Egen destroyer and Quinten destroyer fighting.  The evil wolf wants to take over the world of birds.  

Quinn- This is Egen and me with our gingerbread house.  It's a gingerbread city actually.  We made it with mommy.  I liked the houses the best because I like how hard they were.  They didn't fall apart so easy then.  Egen- Me and Quinn by our gingerbread village that we made this year.  I had the idea to make peppermint mushrooms and candy cane trees.  My favorite is the house in the back right and the wreath on the middle house.

No comments:

Post a Comment