Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Science Museum and funny picture

Egen- I'm at the Science Museum at the collections corner.  You can bring some nature thing in there and then you tell the people there about it.  They give you points based on how much you know about the thing you bring in.  You then buy stuff there with the points.  I turned in a book about zebra mussels and some zebra mussels.  I wrote and drew the book on my own.  Zebra mussels are invasive, meaning they don't belong here and are bad.  They can kill other mussels by attaching onto them.  I used my points to buy a beaver skull.


Quinn- I brought a snail shell and snail poster in.  It's a poster of the life cycle of snails.  First the snails slime each other.  Next they lay eggs in dirt.  Then the eggs hatch and the baby snails eat their egg shells.  Then they eat calcium from rocks and leaves and the cycle starts again.  I used my points to buy a raccoon skull.

Egen- Quinn wearing his stuffed underwear on his head and trying to be funny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment